Preparing and lodging BAS returns on time is a pain for every business regardless of its size. That is why so many businesses miss the BAS return deadline. Missing the deadline means 2 things
- Pay late penalty to ATO
- Get into ATO bad books
Though paying the penalty is a pain, you can live with it. But you cannot afford to be in ATO’s bad books. It means more ATO queries, more communication with ATO and unnecessary waste of your precious time.
If you choose H & R Accountants as your BAS service provider, you will definitely be in ATO’s good books. You will be in their good books because we will keep a record of all your BAS deadlines and do your returns way ahead of your deadline. Apart from doing the BAS on your behalf, we also help you prepare for a detailed BAS audit, if required.
We assist small businesses, sole traders, partnerships, freelancers and contractors in preparing and filing BAS returns. We can also deal with ATO on your behalf, every step of the way, right from filing papers and answering queries to making sure of meeting all the accounting needs.
Our Services Includes:
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements from business data
- Electronic Lodgment of Business Activity Statements
- Personalised advice on BAS provisions (including GST, PAYG, Withholdings and Instalments, Fringe Benefits Tax, Fuel Tax Credits and more)
- Preparation of Instalment Activity Statements and Employee Payment Summaries
- Management of financial data files and preparation of reports for business tax returns
- Handle payroll and superannuation obligations including Reportable Employer Super Contributions
Why trust H & R Accountants for handling your BAS/GST returns?
- Your deadlines will always be met
- Always fixed prices and no hidden terms and conditions
- We will deal with ATO on your behalf
Book your free consultation today