One of the most important decisions you can make about your business is the underpinning business structure. The main options include – sole trader, partnership, company or trust (family or unit trusts).
The structure you choose has a range of significant implications including the cost of establishment, control, taxation implications, level of reporting requirements, risk on your personal assets, the ability to include investors or unrelated parties and the ability to change structures depending on your changing circumstances.
Your business structure is not a decision that should be taken lightly, and it pays to have someone work through each option with you, clearly exploring the pros and cons of each option with you.
Once you have made a decision, we can support you to set up and administer your preferred business structure.
How we can support you:
- Business structuring planning & advice
- Company and trust formation
- Company administration & secretarial services
- Restructuring existing businesses
- Partnership agreement advice
- Trust administration
Business Start up
If you’ve got a business idea, we’ve got the tools and expertise to help you start your venture!
H & R Accountants can give you the information and advice you need to successfully start your new business.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable way to structure your business (sole trader, partnerships or limited company)
- Understand tax implications
- Assess financial feasibility
- Choose the best source of finance and draw up necessary proposals
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, profit, and trading forecasts
- Raise capital and manage cash flow
- Meet accounting and legal requirements
- Establish a working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Register with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Set up a recording system for your business to ensure your business is compliant with all legal requirements
Let us help you turn your business dreams into a reality!
Expansion and Growth
The H & R Accountants team can help you prepare for and achieve sustainable growth.
Our expansion and growth services include:
- Detailed assessments of business operations to understand how your business is functioning
- Identifying further growth opportunities
- Reporting on business performance and management
- Preparing and regularly reviewing budgets
- Assessing software set up and suitability
- Business strategy planning and regular advice
- Advice on how to manage costs and expenses
- Maintaining compliance with regulation
H & R Accountants can help your business reach it’s full potential.
Selling your business
If you are looking to sell your business, H & R Accountants has a variety of services to ensure a smooth transition during this process.
We understand that selling a business can be a difficult time and the tasks involved can be tiring. At H & R Accountants we take the stress and burden for you.
We can help you sell your business and obtain a maximum return by:
- Preparing business valuations
- Obtaining comparative results
- Providing merger and acquisition advice
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Putting the business on the market
- Negotiating with potential buyers
- Drafting a contract
- Exit strategies
If you’re looking to sell your business and want it to be a hassle-free process, contact H & R Accountants.
Book your free consultation today