- The JobKeeper Payment scheme has been extended until 28 March 2021, see Jobkeeper extension.
- From 28 September 2020
- employers need to demonstrate that their actual GST turnover has fallen against a comparable period
- tier 1 and tier 2 JobKeeper rates apply and are generally based on average hours worked by employees.
- For the JobKeeper fortnights starting 28 September 2020 and 12 October 2020 only, we are allowing employers until 31 October 2020 to meet the wage condition for all employees included in the JobKeeper scheme.
- Employers do not need to re-enrol to claim payments in the first extension if they are already enrolled in JobKeeper. They just need to check their continuing eligibility and submit this information to us online from 1 October 2020.
- Employers also need to tell us the payment tier they are claiming for each eligible employee or business participant in their November monthly business declaration. As our systems will be unavailable over the weekend, we will continue to process monthly declarations to reimburse employers for October payments past this due date.